ROCKVILLE, Md., March 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recently published study by Fact.MR, the global market for natural skin care products is expected to reach a market value of USD 13.4 billion by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2032. The expansion of the market can be attributed to the growing awareness about the benefits of using organic and herbal products.
Rising cases of acne-prone skin in both men and women are expected to be another key factor that will drive the industry in times to come. Moreover, the growing mentions of natural skin care products are likely to significantly increase the market.
With the outbreak of COVID-19, there has been disruption in the supply chain due to the globally imposed lockdown, which has negatively impacted the market.
Request Sample to get detailed insights of Natural Skin Care Products Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7119
Key insights from market research
- A global natural skincare product that will hold a market value of USD 7.14 billion in 2022
- Europe is expected to secure the largest market share of around 33%
- APAC is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period
- By product type, the facial care segment will accumulate 71% of market revenue
- Demand for body care products will decline at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2032
- Massive natural skincare products will generate nearly 70% of global market revenue in 2022
“Rising awareness of the negative impact of using chemical-based skin care product is the key factor driving the demand for natural skin care products globally.” – says an analyst at Fact. SIR.
Key segments covered in the Natural Skin Care Products market report
- Natural face care products
Natural body care products
- Shower gel
- body lotion
By end use
- Natural skin care products for men
- Natural skin care products for women
- Sales of natural skin care products via pharmacies and drugstores
- Sales of natural skin care products via direct selling
- Sales of natural skin care products via e-commerce
- Sales of natural skin care products through hypermarkets and retail chain
- Sales of natural skin care products through other distribution channels
- Top quality natural skin care products
- Mass natural skin care products
To learn more about Natural Skin Care Products Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7119
The major players in the global natural skin care products market are adopting various strategies to increase the market size. Some of the most common strategies are partnerships, acquisitions, collaborations. The players are also making a significant contribution to their product innovation to enhance their global reach in the competition. Some of the recent developments among the major players are:
- In November 2021, Victoria’s Secret, a world famous name for its luxury women’s loungewear, launched its first beauty e-commerce store in India.
- In January 2022, The Body Shop launched its Sustainable Body Butter. The new Body Butter is registered by the Vegan Society. It is composed of 95% ingredients of natural origin.
- In January 2022, Procter & Gamble announced that it would acquire Tula Skincare. This is the third acquisition in the space of 3 months. Terms were not disclosed.
Main market players:
- Mother Earth
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Honest company.
- The body store
- The Clorox Company
- FOM London Skincare
- Procter & Gamble
Europe expected to get largest revenue share from natural skincare products
According to the analysis, Europe is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. The market is expected to have generated approximately 33% of the global revenue share in 2021. According to an article published in Cosmetics Design Europe, consumers in the UK, France, Italy and Germany are aware of beauty products for the skin and therefore prefer only organic and natural beauty products for the skin.
On the other hand, North America is expected to show a healthy CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The high disposable income of the citizens of the United States and Canada is the key factor driving the market in the region, which enables them to purchase expensive and luxurious skin beauty products. According to the National Consumer Survey conducted by the US Census Bureau and Simmons, Americans spend approximately US$88,528 on skin each year.
Stuck in a neck and neck competition with other brands? Buy Copy of Natural Skin Care Products Market Report on- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7119
Explore Fact.MR’s consumer goods coverage –
Overview of the global baby monitor market – The baby monitor market represents approximately 10% of the global baby care products market in 2022 and is expected to grow due to increased awareness of child safety, rising birth rate and desire of consumers to spend on baby care products. The Baby Monitor Market is predicted to gain an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 697 Million during the assessment period (2022-2032).
Global USB Wall Charger Market Outlook – The USB wall charger is a universal power adapter that allows users to plug into multiple varieties of electrical outlets. It is designed to provide specific power to different electronic devices like laptop, iPad, iPhone. Advantages such as portability, low cost, high durability, multiple outlet options and relatively faster charging provide true customer satisfaction.
Restraining Factors of the Cooking Bag Market – The cooking bags can be used to roast food products such as chicken, meat, etc. blasting. These bags are made with heat-resistant material, which is fueling the market growth in a positive direction.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Access MarketNgage: Future Market Insights’ on-demand and subscription-based platform
Enjoy flexible market research subscription now through MarketNgage, the market research subscription platform of Future Market Insights and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond reports and access multi-format research with downloadable executive summaries, chapters, databooks, infographics, charts, an interactive playbook for data visualization, and comprehensive reports across all major industries, plus of 200 sub-sectors and more than 1200 niche markets, via MarketNgage.
Register for a 7 day free trial!
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583